REFUNDS & RETURNS POLICY
There are set guidelines outlined by the Australian Government via the business.gov.au website that relates to warranties and refunds.
All purchases via the Flowerhub website are governed by the following:
Almost all of our products are of a perishable nature. Therefore, consumers have an obligation to perform a minimum duty of care for the products, which we have outlined and called “3 Steps to enjoying your Flowers for Longer“:
- Hydrate them Well – On arrival at your place, know that some flowers can initially take up to 6 hours to rehydrate adequately. Cut the stems and place in fresh, clean water.
- Hydrate Often – If during their stay with you, your flowers start to drop their heads, just recut them approx. 5cm from the bottom and put them in fresh water again. They normally pick right up!
- Treat them like a friend – Flowers are like humans in many ways. They wilt if left in direct sunlight or couped up in a stuffy warm house all day. They will sweat if left in their protective sleeves or wrapping. If you treat your flowers like you would a friend, they too will stay around for you to enjoy longer.
24hours – If something is going to go wrong with your flowers, it will happen in the first day they are with you. You have 24 hours from arrival to request a refund or replacement. Sometimes imported products can arrive in a slightly unhappy state. Simply follow the hydrate and friend steps above for the first 24 hours.
Still having issues? Take some photos of the product. Please get in touch with us on Facebook messenger to share your photos and concerns. We’re here to help you get the most enjoyment you can from our product.
Search FLOWERHUB_AUS in messenger or click here
Or you can email us at email@example.com
Under the Competition & Consumer act of 2010 (CCA) we must provide you with goods that:
“Are of merchantable quality – goods need to reach a basic level of quality given the price of the goods and any description that is provided with the goods.”
By purchasing from us, you expressly agree that we are considered the experts with relation to flower and plant quality, care and production and as such you will refer to us to be the sole judge of fact with relation to the commercial performance of any flowers and plants unless you can establish as a matter of undeniable fact that you have superior skill and expertise which would render our knowledge the lesser of the two parties.
Please note instances of where plants or flowers have perished due to lack of:
- Care – evidenced by lack of hydration, lack of shaded accommodation or adequate ambient temperature even if caused by the consumers lack of knowledge or skill will not be an acceptable basis for a refund request.
- Failure by the consumer to provide basic care to the items will immediately render the claim declined.